- Three-dimensional Cone Beam CT scans allow Dr. Tigrett to better detect, locate, and treat endodontic conditions, such as abscess, resorption, and complex anatomy.
- Digital imaging utilizes 80% less radiation than a traditional x-ray, but yields far more usable information.
- Unlike a conventional dental x-ray, a Cone Beam CT scan can distinguish the differences among various tissues, such as bone, teeth, nerves, and soft tissue.
- The Cone Beam CT scan will help Dr. Tigrett give you the most accurate diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment recommendations. These scans often yield information that helps you avoid unnecessary treatment.
- A Cone Beam CT scan is a cost-effective way of identifying a wide range of dental issues. The efficiency of a Cone Beam CT scan allows for less expensive and more efficient treatment.
Find out what our patients have to say about us.
Ryan Tigrett D.D.S. Diplomate, American Board of Endodontics
We would love to hear from you!
Se Habla Español.
3448 Villa Lane
Napa, CA 94558
Our Office Hours:
We are open five days a week. Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Proudly Serving The Cities of:
Napa CA Vallejo CA American Canyon CA Saint Helena CA
Sonoma CA Fairfield CA Benicia CA Calistoga CA
Santa Rosa CA Yountville CA